Hello! I've taken an unintentional break for the past week or so from blogging. There wasn't any particular reason - just life, work, things that just take up a bit of time. I missed sharing my creative space last week, so I'll do a bit of that tomorrow. Today, I want to talk about the good things! I think taking time out to appreciate the good things in your life is important, no matter how small they might seem.
For me, the good things have been all about:
- Exchanging smiles with friends and strangers, it can always make a difference.
- Making little bunnies for friends and family Easter gifts.
- Watching Cougar Town (my new favourite show) and Eddie Izzard's stand-up shows on DVD.
- Getting to see a little display of ducklings and chicks at a local shopping centre - so adorable!
- Spending quality time with my boyfriend.
- This amazing personalised Sean Astin autograph. My manager got it for me last weekend at Oz Comic Con when I wasn't able to go. It warmed my heart how thoughtful and kind she is, and is something I'll treasure forever (I'm a big fan of The Goonies and The Lord of the Rings).
What have been your good things lately?